Reading Ambassadors are chosen for their love of reading, their willingness to share this passion with others and enthusiasm to promote reading throughout the school.
Reading Ambassador roles and responsibilities:
- Promote a love of reading across the school.
- Demonstrate exemplary reading behaviours and be an excellent role model for others.
- Recommend books to others and talk about their favourite authors.
- Read and review books before they are added to the classroom library.
- Help to plan reading events for the school.
- Keep their classroom book area tidy.
- Be the voice for pupils across the school.